Rowlf

Rowlf

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Adventure of a Muppet and Black Girl in Bucharest: TAKING OVER EUROPE!

Well, the time has come for this Muppet to embark on her long-awaited trip to Bucharest, London and Wales. This is a quick blog post since I'm still finishing up packing and my plane leaves in about 5 and a half hours.  (Mini-freakout here, deeeep breaths)

For the next week or so, I will be updating as much as I can, and posting pictures.  If you want more on our adventures or discover more really awesome stuff about Bucharest, you can check out Aisha's blog at Black Girl in Bucharest.

I successfully got my carryon bag under 8 KG, which was nothing short of a miracle! Hopefully they don't make me check it.  I even have an adorable new luggage tag! It's Ninja Turtles! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment